General Policy Statement
- A Christian school is an extension of the Christian home in training youth in a Christian environment.
- Attendance at a Christian school is a privilege and not a right.
- Along with maintaining high academic standards, our goals are to train youth of every ability in the highest principles of Christian leadership and character.
- This school stands without apology for HIGH standards of morality and Christian behavior.
- We unashamedly teach the Biblical doctrines of self-discipline, respect for those in authority, obedience to the law, and love for God, flag, and country.
- All new students are on probation for the first quarter.
- Students should at ALL times conduct themselves in a manner as becoming Christians.
- Murmuring and complaining will not be tolerated.
- We have reasons for all rules and rules must be enforced without favoritism.
- If a student’s attitude is not in accord with school policies, the student will be placed on probation and parents will be called for a conference. If the administration feels that the situation has not been changed, parents will be asked to withdraw the student.
Fishers Christian Academy is a ministry of Fishers Baptist Church. 9587 East 131st Street, Fishers, IN 46038